Two hours of diference

I have a difference of two hours between the time marked by the mails of the updates made in BlueSpice and the time actually produced and sent to the users.

At the official documentation said the next about this:
https://en.wiki.bluespice.com/wiki/Setup:Installation_Guide/Optimization/Time_Zone

By default appears Europe/Berlin and I want to put Europe/Madrid. At the documentation refers to:
" Copy the file <installpath-bluespice>/settings.d/001-DefaultSettings.php to <installpath-bluespice>/settings.d/001-DefaultSettings.local.php and open it. In delivery stat, you can find these two lines there:

$wgLocaltimezone = ‘Europe/Berlin’; $wgDefaultUserOptions[‘timecorrection’] = ‘ZoneInfo|’ . (date(“I”) ? 120 : 60) . ‘|Europe/Berlin’;

Replace “Europe / Berlin” with your time zone. An overview of all possible time zones can be found in the official PHP documentation.
Save and close the file."

But this file doesn’t exist in my server. Exist inside settings.d directory, 005-DefaultSettings.php, and inside the line:
$wgLocaltimezone = ‘Europe/Berlin’;

I change to ‘Europe/Madrid’ but when I do:
docker compose down and docker compose up -d, the value return to Europe/Berlin
and the line: $wgDefaultUserOptions[‘timecorrection’] = ‘ZoneInfo|’ . (date(“I”) ? 120 : 60) . ‘|Europe/Berlin’;
doesn’t exist.

Any idea about it?
Thanks in advance.

System info:
I have an installation with docker, with the official image and the version: 4.4.0

The problem was solved.

The origin was the diferent hour that the host container had. We assigned the hour of the principal host to the hour of the container host and the problem finished.

volumes:
- /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone:ro
- /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro