Notification mail is sent as text/plain

Describe the issue / Steps to reproduce:
Hello. I migrated my docker installation of BlueSpice from version 4.4 to 5.2.6. I exported the database and the images and after with a new installation of BlueSpice 5.2.6 I import both of them. The system is working properly. The only problem so far is that the emails notifying me of changes to the pages are coming through like this:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit

I view notification emails as follows:

<p>Hola, Fernando.xxxxxx:</p>
<p></p>
<p>La página Plan de Implantación de Soporte Proactivo en Aulas de Informática de WikiMicro ha sido cambiada el 7 oct 2026 por Testuser, véase</p>
<p><<a href="https://wzzzz.yyy.xx/wiki/Plan_de_Implantaci%C3%B3n_de_Soporte_Proactivo_en_Aulas_de_Inform%C3%A1tica">https://wzzzz.yyy.xx/wiki/Plan_de_Implantaci%C3%B3n_de_Soporte_Proactivo_en_Aulas_de_Inform%C3%A1tica</a>></p>
<p>para la revisión actual.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Consulta</p>
<p><a href="https://wzzzz.yyy.xx/w/index.php?title=Plan_de_Implantaci%C3%B3n_de_Soporte_Proactivo_en_Aulas_de_Inform%C3%A1tica&diff=next&oldid=9844">https://wzzzz.yyy.xx/w/index.php?title=Plan_de_Implantaci%C3%B3n_de_Soporte_Proactivo_en_Aulas_de_Inform%C3%A1tica&diff=next&oldid=9844</a></p>
<p>para ver este cambio</p>
<p></p>

And the emails aren’t very readable.

To add to what I said earlier: When I try to go to All Actions → Email, the system doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t show me a new settings page or anything like that. Is this normal?

Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance

Hi Fernando,

thanks for reaching out. We will look for a developer who can take a look at your issue in the next days.

Thanks for your patience.

Greetings,

Margit