Fail with PDF export after migration to 5.2.6 Free

Describe the issue / Steps to reproduce:
I had a docker free installation of BlueSpice 4.4 and now I migrated a new installation with BlueSpice 5.2.6. I import the database and copy the images. Basically I followed the links, the first to install and the second to migrate my database and images:

All is correct except the email subject -discussed in another recent forum post- and the PDF Export.

When I go to PDF Export

When I try to enter at MediaWiki:PDFCreator/StandardPDF obtain the next error

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Hello. I found the problem. With docker logs bluespice-wiki-web | grep pdf I obtain erros as the next:

2026/10/08 10:11:45 [error] 58#58: *23351 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: [2026-10-08T08:11:44.929349+00:00] exception.ERROR: [067eae92781bac63d4368103] /wiki/MediaWiki:PDFCreator/StandardPDF   MediaWiki\Storage\NameTableAccessException: Failed to access name from slot_roles using id = 3 {"exception":"[object] (MediaWiki\\Storage\\NameTableAccessException(code: 0): Failed to access name from slot_roles using id = 3 at /app/bluespice/w/includes/Storage/NameTableAccessException.php:41)","exception_url":"/wiki/MediaWiki:PDFCreator/StandardPDF","reqId":"067eae92781bac63d4368103","caught_by":"entrypoint"} 

I saw a problem with the id =3 for the table slot_roles. At my migrated table slot_roles I didn’t have a row with id=3.

My original migrated table slot_roles

I mounted a new clean installation at other server and then I can retrieve the values of the table -docker exec -it bluespice-database bash- and I saw the next viewing the database:

I imported the new values and then I can to generate a new pdf file from a wiki page.

Regards…

Hi Fernando,
thanks for posting the solution and letting us know that you were able to figure out what caused the issue.

Greetings

Margit