I don't find the Category Manager

Hello.

I don’t find the Category Manager

My installation is with docker and the version is the the last, 4.4.0

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I found that the free version hasn’t got a Category Manager. Then, can I add categories, but I can not delete it?

I read that is necesary to install the plugin BlueSpiceCategoryManager, but when I add the extension at the file LocalSettings.php, I obtain an 500 error at the wiki. Previously I add the extension to extension folder inside BlueSpice.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.

Any comment about it? It’s really possible to install the BlueSpiceConfigManager as an extension at BlueSpice free Docker installation?
Thanks in advance

Extension:BlueSpiceConfigManager should be part of BlueSpice free and therefore also be included in the Docker image.

Can you confirm it is not listed on Special:Version?

Sorry rvogel.

I was referring to BlueSpiceCategoryManager.Is it possible to have this extension with the free version of BlueSpice?

Thanks in advance

Yes, sorry. I forgot the prefix in my initial post.

Extension:BlueSpiceConfigManager should be part of BlueSpice free and therefore also be included in the Docker image.

Hello rvogel

As you can see, this extension is not loaded in the docker free version.

I refer to CategoryManager. To have the possibility to CRUD any category.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Fernando

the Category Manager is only part of BlueSpice pro or cloud.

In BlueSpcie free you need to use the usual MediaWiki way of dealing with categories: Help:Categories - MediaWiki

Ok, djagszent

But, then there is not the posibility to delete a category created. Only by sql against the category table.

Thanks in advance.